- Continued my course at college and actually passed it and only failed one unit (that I didn't need anyway)
- Continued my shitty job up until 3 weeks into July, as of 21/07/13 I am again, unemployed
- Bought way to many fucking toys to count with the money from my job, more importantly I bought a good bike that has served me well as an excellent mode of transportation
- Got into gunpla, it's such a big thing that it's separate from toys at this point in my mind
- Tried some shit with the fairer sex. Didn't work out
- Got more drunk and high than I had been ever before
Then again I'm not about to adopt a sudden mentality of positive thinking. Honestly it kinda pisses me off seeing people who do nothing but think positive all the time and press that kind of thinking on others. However I'm not a total pessimist, because I believe thinking like that will get you nowhere. So I guess I'll apply for a job at tesco at some point.
But let me tell you, this summer has truly been something else when it comes to the social aspect of my life. Ever since I finished HS I've just been so active when it comes to hanging out with people and reconnecting with old and dear friends. Oh sure I made new ones at college but I've come to realize that the people around me, who live in my local area are the ones I care deeply for, and feel kinda bad for them and myself for neglecting for so long (i.e all of high-school) and now I'm scared of loosing them when the summer is over; and I've not felt something like that for a very long time.
I feel like an NPC in my own life.