All about me. (Narcisistic as fuck)

My photo
North berwick, Scotland, United Kingdom
I fucking love sleep. I don't get much of it though.

Monday, 19 November 2012

Transformers Prime RID Kup.

Goddamn; this is a cool figure. Yeah OK  I wasn't really feeling the first two waves of Prime figures (Vehicon being the only exception) but with this new wave (3 I think) they've really stepped their game up.

Firstly his alt-mode kicks ass, because it actually looks like Kup (in a modern way, rather than his futuristic alt-mode from his original incarnation) a compact green pick-up truck that in true prime-car-alt-mode(?) tradition, looks like a slightly stylised version of something you might see crusing about now and again.


The transformation's fairly simple, a lot of folding and flipping. The front section is a bit of a pain to get into place. Most of the time I have to pull the section so hard, it seems like I'm going to break the plastic. 

"You left a piece out!"
Robot-mode is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment