All about me. (Narcisistic as fuck)

My photo
North berwick, Scotland, United Kingdom
I fucking love sleep. I don't get much of it though.

Friday, 11 March 2011

Mitch Brutal Gaming Ep 6: The suffering

Oh shit nigger we're talking about horror, again *sigh* well like I say in the video it's a good-un' this time, Surreal software's "the suffering" yeah good game but other than the canceled gamecube version there isn't much in the way of extra tidbits to post here.



 However I did manage to find an upload of the bonus "documentary" Prison is hell that comes with the game

The most I could find was some relatively cool fan art you can view here. granted some of the art there kind of misses the point or rather theme of the enemy's actually in the game but hey heres some music from the game so shut the fuck up and get scared.


No comments:

Post a Comment