All about me. (Narcisistic as fuck)

My photo
North berwick, Scotland, United Kingdom
I fucking love sleep. I don't get much of it though.

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Chip-tunin' #1

OK in case you don't know me I live video games, I play an UNHEALTHY amount if games, mainly old but I will sink my teeth into a current gen title if one interests me. so yeah growing up playing games like sonic 1 and 2 streets of rage and Mario bros I have a fairly high standard of games and one aspect of current game that I feel has lost it's magic over the last 2 generations is the music. Now don't get me wrong may recent games have great soundtracks, but the ratio of that happening has dropped noticeably post dreamcast at least in MY opinion.

ENOUGH MY SHIP SAILS IN THE MORNING!?

so yeah to the point the point is that I am now going to be posting musical tracks from video games to 1. stroke my own ego and make myself feel important and 2. to open YOUR eyes and widen you horizons of musical ineptitude ( at least in a gaming sense).. SO lets kick it off with a track to work out to it's the character select screen music from street fighter ex 2 plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment